Therapy and Buteyko Information and Prices
- I offer a free 20 minute consultation before we begin.
The extensive list of questions I will ask allows me to form a good understanding of where you are in life at present and how you feel. It also covers your history and any major life events. It covers your reasons for seeking out therapy now, what you would like to get from our sessions. It is also an opportunity to explore whether we will be a good fit, and whether you are happy to begin working with me.
- A ‘therapy hour’ lasts for 50 minutes and sessions start on the hour, ie 14:00.
- Therapy sessions are held weekly to begin with, and are best carried out on the same day and time every week. The benefit of this is that you have a regular space which is dedicated solely to yourself weekly.
- Buteyko sessions are held weekly with an agreement that the client will commit to practicing at home to maximise effectiveness of the program.
- Payments can be made in cash at the end of your session, online via bank transfer within 48 hours of your session, or paid in a block booking upfront.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellations, otherwise the full session fee is payable
- I recommend a minimum of 6 sessions, with one per week for 6 weeks to begin with. However, this is flexible, and you may feel that you need more than 6 sessions, or in some circumstances less than 6 sessions. I will review progress with you regularly and I am comfortable working long-term or short-term depending on your needs.